Friday, January 15, 2010

Paulo Coelho

One of my favorite authors is Paulo Coelho, who has written international best sellers such as The Alchemist and Eleven Minutes. I have always had views on life but never had the ability to put them into words. Coelho has put them into words. =] If you like to read, I'd check some of his books out. This is a quote from one of his books that I thought I'd share:

“We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think that yours is the only path.”

Other than that, I have this room swap meeting at 1:30, and Calculus from 4-6pm today. So not much in the way of photography or writing today. Tomorrow I have a photo shoot scheduled for this B&W Triptych assignment that all the RIT first year photo students are working on at the same time. It's going to be one giant critique session so we all have the ability to view each others' work. I think it's one of the assignments I'm most excited about! =] I'll make sure to let you know how that goes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment